Personal data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Union (hereinafter - the Regulation), the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the protection of personal data.
The controller of your personal data, determining the purposes and means of processing your personal data, is UAB Altegra (hereinafter - the Company) (legal entity code: 302508502, registered office address: Draugystės str.15, Kaunas, telephone No. +370 613 36255, e-mail address: email@example.com)
User - a natural person visiting the website of the online store and / or a natural person seeking and / or acquiring the goods sold by the Company and / or receiving the services provided by the Company.
Recipient of personal data - a legal or natural person to whom personal data about the User is provided.
Personal data - any information relating to a natural person - a data subject whose identity is known or can be established directly or indirectly by means of data such as a personal code, one or more personal, physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social data signs.
Data Recipient - a legal or natural person to whom the Data Controller provides personal data.
An Online Store Account is an account for logging in to the Online Store Website, which is created by the User's active actions according to the sequence of actions specified on the Online Store Website and which stores the User's Personal Data and order history.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to each User's device from which they access the Online Store website and is temporarily stored on that device.
Direct marketing is the activity of offering goods and services to individuals and / or seeking their opinion on the goods or services offered by post, telephone or other means.
A partner of the Company is a person who supplies goods or services to the Company with whom joint actions or projects may be carried out.
Information society services are services normally provided for remuneration, by electronic means and at a distance, at the individual request of a recipient of an information society service.
An IP address is a unique number that identifies a computer, phone, tablet, or other device that connects to the Internet. An IP address can be used to identify the country where your computer connects to the Internet.
A browser is an application that helps you access web pages on the web, on your personal computer, or on your phone.
Account - the result of the User's registration on the Website, when the User's profile is created, which protects his / her personal data and use of the Website services.
Principles of personal data protection
When collecting and using your personal data provided by you, as well as from other sources, we follow the following basic data processing principles:
• Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: Your personal data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
• Purpose limitation principle: Your personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
• Data minimization principle: Your personal data must be adequate, relevant and only necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
• Principle of accuracy: personal data processed must be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
• Retention limitation principle: Your personal data is stored securely and in such a form that it can be identified for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data are processed.
• Integrity and confidentiality: Your personal data is processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data through appropriate technical or organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Your personal data is processed only by those employees of the Company who have been granted such a right in accordance with their work functions or data processors who provide services to the Company and process personal data on behalf of the Company and for the benefit of the Company or you.
The company is responsible for compliance with the principles (accountability principle).
In order for the User to be provided with the Company's Online Store services in full, Cookies may be stored on the User's device that connects to the Online Store with the User's consent.
Collection, storage and use of personal data
The Company receives Users' Personal Data in three ways when:
• The user provides information about himself.
• Data related to the User is generated automatically when the User uses the Online Store website.
• User data is obtained from third parties.
Persons wishing to register on the Website must provide their e-mail address, a fictitious Username and password. During the registration, an Account is created, in which the User can specify additional personal data of the User, such as name, surname, date of birth, gender, city (place of residence), etc. The User may at any time adjust, complete or delete his Account with all the data contained therein.
The User address and / or computer IP address provided in the Account may be used to locate the User. The Website Administrator may receive information from the User's mobile device to determine the User's location only with the prior consent of the User.
Altegra.lt collects, stores and manages any Personal Data provided in the User's Account and received by the Users using the Website for the following purposes:
• Providing Users with access to the Website.
• For the purpose of efficient provision of the services offered on the Website. Altegra.lt takes care that the use of the Website is effective, as well as that it is possible to prevent identity theft and cases of fraud and / or dishonesty.
• In order to ensure continuous improvement and development of the Website, Altegra.lt has the right to use Personal Data and for the purposes of Direct Marketing of its services, when the User does not object and expresses his consent.
Provision of personal data
Altegra.lt informs that it does not transfer Personal Data to third parties located both in the territory of the Republic of Lithuania and in the countries of the European Union and other foreign countries, neither for remuneration nor for remuneration or otherwise, except for the following cases:
• if the User's consent to disclose his / her Personal Data has been obtained,
• for law enforcement institutions - in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
• for other persons - in cases provided by law.
The User agrees that Altegra.lt, in order to protect its Users from fraud, identity theft and other violations, will collect data on User behavior, including but not limited to whether the respective person violates Altegra.lt general rules and other mandatory rules of the Website and such collected data. will create a "black base" on this basis. This "black database" is used to protect other Users of the Website, whose correspondence is analyzed by an automatic system searching for data from the "black database", and in other cases of prevention.
Protection of personal data
The Site Administrator will make every effort to ensure that the Personal Data provided by the User is protected from any illegal actions: illegal alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud and that the level of protection of Personal Data complies with the Republic of Lithuania legal requirements.
The User undertakes and must store his / her login password and login name, as well as other data. The User undertakes and must not disclose Personal Data to any other third parties, either about himself or about third parties, if such Personal Data of third parties became available to him, and immediately inform Altegra.lt about visible violations.
Altegra.lt may use personal data for direct marketing purposes: to send newsletters, general and personal offers or other information that the user may be interested in. The user may at any time withdraw his objection / consent to the use of his data for Altegra.lt direct marketing purposes. To cancel all provided digital communication, this can be done by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company cares about the security and confidentiality of the User's Personal Data. In order to prevent unauthorized access to Personal Data or unlawful disclosure of Personal Data and to protect the available information, the Company has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures.
We note that although the Company endeavors to implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures, these or any other measures cannot guarantee complete security and cannot protect against all possible security breaches at any time.
For the purpose of e-commerce, we will process the data you provide during registration, as well as the data we receive when you purchase goods, including information about the goods you have purchased and data related to payment. If you do not provide your personal data during registration, we will not be able to identify you and sell you goods.
When you create your account on our website, we ask you to provide the following personal data - name, surname, login name, e-mail address, password, telephone number. If you purchase goods after creating an account on our website, please provide the billing address and delivery information: desired delivery time, other information relevant to the courier, personal data of the authorized person to collect the goods, which we need to fulfill your order and deliver the goods or indicate the place of collection of the goods.
We will protect your personal data processed for this purpose for a maximum of 10 years from the date of your purchase, unless your obligations require us to process your personal data for longer than specified.
Sending newsletters and other direct marketing activities
If you are our customer, have subscribed to a newsletter on our website or otherwise expressed your willingness to receive direct marketing material, the personal information you voluntarily provide, including your email address and telephone number, will be used to provide contact information as well as through social networks, media channels and other similar electronic communication channels could provide you with information about goods and services, news, promotions, events or other information that constitutes direct marketing.
If you are our customer but have not objected to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, we will only process them for the marketing of similar goods and services.
The processing of your personal data for this purpose is based on your consent to the submission of your data and the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, or our legitimate interest in advertising, increasing sales (Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation) and (f) points).
Your personal data will be processed for direct marketing purposes for 5 years from the last day of communication with you. After the specified deadline, your personal data will be destroyed immediately. After your consent to the cancellation of the processing of personal data, we will destroy them automatically.